A simple video to explain how the process will work when we are live ( a few months out yet ) ! The problem with Cardiac Arrest is time ,so the sooner someone can attend a scene the better – and hence why we are getting setup to provide Annaghdown with that service !
- Dial 999/112
- NAS will help you through , dispatching an ambulance
- At the same time they will SMS Annaghown CFR group ( once call is within our designated area )
- On call volunteer will reply and go to the location.
- They will don all the necessary PPE ( supplied by HSE NAS )
- Will asses the situation and take action
- They will stay and handover to Paramedics , acting as a helping hand to the family.